Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mother may I, Take a peek

As a new mommy, I question everything that is purchased for my son Colin. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, and test out the products and give all of you reviews and incite about them. From the basic "does it make Colin laugh and enjoy it", to the break down of the actual materials its made from. I am currently still awaiting more products to be delivered  for my posts, but once I get into the swing of things I will be posting pictures, videos and all of the information for you to check out for you little ones at home daily! Check back and we should be starting within the next few days!  Colin's so happy and getting ready to be helping mom make sure all of you moms are making the best choices for your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment