Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hand Sucker

I can't even begin to tell you how much Colin sucks on the side of his hand, not his thumb- the side of his hand. I've tried mittens,socks you name it his managed to figure out how to remove them all. With the weather changing his hand has gone from smooth newborn baby skin everyone loves, to chapped and cracked. I tried all lotions known to try and heal it. Then I came a crossed TriDerma. The only one that works! I never had to load his skin up either, just a small pea size amount and magic! After 2 uses his skin was back to as smooth as new. TriDerma Extreme Itch & Dryness fast healing cream doesn't use steroids or harmful cortisone. It's been the answer to my little guys dry hands and I absolutely recommend it to any mommy out there looking for the answer to rough dry skin on their little pride and joys. Available at their website TriDerma, select Walmart or Babies R Us                                              



Since I love this product so much and highly recommend all of you try it I will share one free product coupon with  the first follower to email me directly  at Mothermayitakeapeek@yahoo.com that is serious about trying Triderma baby products. (simply buy one get one free)

No comments:

Post a Comment