Thursday, May 19, 2011

On the go? Steri - Bottle

I heard of Steri-bottle through a friend. Nothing sounded more wasteful than a one use, disposable baby bottle. But let me tell you - I'm so happy to be able to experience them. Like you may know Colin LOVES to eat, so we can't leave the house without a fully packed diaper bag, no matter how long we're going to be. Steri - bottle now goes with us! The first time we gave them a try was when we took Colin to his first baseball game. Colin's uncle is the mascot for the minor league team; the Lakewood Blue Claws. Being out for a long period of time made me think that we should bring the Steri-Bottles along. I absolutely hate when we have been out for the day with no way to wash out Colin's bottles, and getting home to wash them out the horrible smell of formula that's sat all day. So off we went with these new disposable bottles. I couldn't have been happier. When he got hungry I just got out a bottle feed him and bye bye bottle. Colin's happy and so is mommy. No washing, no horrible smell, hey the diaper bag was a little lighter on the way home. 

The greatest part of is their 100% recyclable! Down to the packaging the box they come in (they come in packs of 5 or 10) is made of recycled board. The bottle themselves are BPA & Phthalate free. Coming in different flows for each age range, a medium or fast flow. Each bottle is 9 oz, which I find to be the best for traveling with. Not only is the product itself awesome for our children and great for our environment but Steri - bottle has been helping those in need. They have recently sent the victims of the Japan Tsunami and Earthquake as well as the victims of the Southern State tornadoes Steri - bottles .

Purchasing Steri-Bottle is simple Babies R Us carries them as well as any of these other retailers at http://www.steribottle.com/retailers. Prices are affordable with each package costing less than one reusable bottle.




                                                                              Colin at the baseball game.

3 comments:

  1. Following you from Thurs. Cup o' Joe Blog Hop. Follow me back at htt://gardenofgiveaways.blogspot.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is such a cutie! The steri bottles sound great! Wish they had them when my kids were little!
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!

    Have a great rest of the week!
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried the bottles, could never get either of my boys to take one :) Following you from the cup of joe blog hop, look forward to your future posts! You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete